Terms of Service
"this software" means the source code and its implementation.
"Gtk.io" is a nickname for the codebase for this software.
"goodtoknowdotio" is the name of the codebase for this software.
"source code" can be found at https://github.com/Sameh-R-Labib/goodtoknowdotio
"you" means the user.
"the owner" means Sameh Ramzy Labib and his immediate family.
These are the rules and guidelines that users or visitors of this website must agree to in order to use this website or app.
- Browser cookies are used in this site. Your continued use of this website shows that you consent to the site's use of browser cookies.
- Do not use this software for illegal activities.
- Do not spam other users.
- Do not steal the source code. See the license. This software is owned by Sameh Ramzy Labib and his immediate family. Please see the license documents which come with the source code of the software.
- You agree to indemnify the software owners of any liability associated with your use of the software. In other words you secure the owner against legal liability for their actions.
- Similar to the previous list item, you agree to indemnify anyone else who runs the codebase of this software service.
- You assume that the information you store in this software can be revealed to the public. Therefore, do not use this website to store information which can have negative repercussions upon you.
- The Admin of this website reserves the right to remove you from this service without giving a reason.
- Any content you generate becomes the intellectual property of the person hosting this software.
We believe our world is too complicated and is too evil. Gtk.io is software which collates the pieces of information which we need to find when we need to find them. Hopefully, achieving the goal of organizing knowledge of things we need to master will give us the serenity which is needed to enable us to eliminate the evil found in the world.
Instruction to users
When writing a post, let it be your goal to concisely write and thus help the person reading wrap their head around the subject.